Outsource your Forensic Mortgage Audits to Legal Forensic Auditors (LFA) and in turn receive bankruptcy and modification clients from LFA . We will optimize a web page specifically for you to draw audits and mod clients from your geographic region and refer the legal business to you. It costs you nothing!
- Instantly join a growing network of reciprocal referring partners the HPN/BCA Network of EXPERT foreclosure defense attorneys
- Get mortgage modification and bankruptcy clients in your district
- Most do-it-yourselfers become frustrated when negotiating directly with their bank and will ask us for a referral. We give our referrals to our mortgage modification attorney referral partners based on their stated expertise and geography.
- Fast turnaround – typically we will return your forensic audit within 4-5 business days of receiving your client’s documents
- Save 8 – 10 hours of your time
- Hands on Manual Auditing – While we do use our proprietary software to create case flags, every page of your client’s file is scrutinized by a mortgage auditor who’s credentials include one or more of the following: forensic accountant, former mortgage compliance officer, forensic auditor, trained paralegal, RESPA/TILA Attorney.
- Reporting: Our forensic mortgage audit not only outlines highly probable mortgage violations, it quotes statutes and potential remedies. The audit is normally a 60-70 page document outlining not only the mortgage violations, but case law and current litigation on violations similar to those we find in our forensic mortgage audit .
- Rush for litigation. We offer a 48 hour rush service in the event you have a hearing deadline and need your forensic mortgage audit now.
- If you already offer bankruptcy legal services to your clients, protect your client from foreclosure after their discharge by ordering a forensic audit and enforcing their rights under RESPA, TILA and Regulation Z, specifically. We will arm you with the mortgage underwriting violations and litigation support. You can rely upon us to provide expert testimony when necessary.
- We have an in house RESPA, TILA litigator who will be only too happy to help you in your cause to protect your homeowner from foreclosure and from deficiency judgments. Call us 540-341-1481.